Exchange Team tarafından Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Server Role Calculator 6.6 yayınlandı.Aşağıdaki link üzerinden download edebilirsiniz.
Başlıca yapılan iyileştirmeler aşağıdaki gibidir:
- Fixed circular logic issue with initial mailbox size calculation
- New Functionality – The calculator now includes mailbox space modeling graphs that extrapolates (for each mailbox tier) the projected amount of time it will take to consume the mailbox quota.
- Fixed “Number of Exchange Data Volumes per Server” to support more than 50 volumes.
- Optimized memory sizing for FAST which reduces memory requirements for small mailbox server designs.
- Added the ability to specify multiple AutoReseed volumes per DAG server to calculator and scripts.
- Fixed 3 database/volume layout scenario involving 100 copies/server.
- Fixed rounding error in calculating number of databases/volume in “2 Volumes / Backup Set”
- Log isolation is now a calculated property to align with best practices guidance.
- Changed “Disk” to “Vol” in left column of Distribution tab to align with scenarios that do not involve JBOD configurations.
- Added additional processor core options.
- Fixed JBOD storage design results table to accurately account for Restore Disk capacity being set to “–” and for differences between PDC and SDC Restore Disk capacity settings.
- Fixed Backup Requirements worksheet to expose Weekly Full backups correctly.
- Various comment changes/corrections.
Başka bir yazimizda görüşmek dileğiyle…